Position Responsibilities & Duties:
- Review project plans and specifications.
- Prepare quantity takeoffs and materials pricing.
- Structural analysis of framing systems
- Prepare RFP’s for vendors, compare proposals from vendors.
- Review quotes and estimates with the Project Managers.
- Meet and maintain bidding and work schedules.
- Perform post-bid buyouts
- Prepare submittal packages
Minimum Skills or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Architecture.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive conceptual estimates in the private market
- Ability to prepare comprehensive hard bid estimates in the public works market
- Five plus years of involvement in managing construction and/or glazing contracts
- Position requires thorough knowledge of contract documents, materials, equipment utilization, scheduling, labor production analysis, construction operation.
- Two years plus of estimating experience is preferred
- General knowledge of glass and glazing trade.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Ability to represent the company in all matters relating to his/her specific project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills.
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com
Please identify the position you are interested in.