Position Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage the contractual scope of work and potential conflicts for his/her project.
- Serve as the company interface coordinating directly with Field Crews, General Contractor, Architect, and Owner.
- Negotiate and analyze Subcontracts and Purchase Order Agreements with Vendors.
- Prepare Subcontracts, Purchase Order Agreements, and cost control budgets.
- Coordinate the means and methods required for the successful and profitable execution of the work.
- Schedule and oversight of material procurement, fabrication, and installation.
- Shop drawing review and submittal.
- Review of test reports, coordination of all testing and inspection.
- Information management: RFI’s and Submittals
- Change management: Prepare, negotiate, review, and approve change order requests
- Close-out requirements and/or punch list.
- Prepare monthly progress billings.
- Prepare monthly cost reports and projections.
Minimum Skills or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Architecture.
- Five plus years of involvement in managing construction and/or glazing contracts
- Position requires thorough knowledge of contract documents, materials, equipment utilization, scheduling, labor production analysis, construction operation, and cash flow.
- General knowledge of glass and glazing trade.
- Ability to coordinate and supervise project personnel
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Ability to represent the company in all matters relating to his/her specific project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skill
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com
Please identify the position you are interested in.